Becker's Spine + Orthopedic podcast - catch up on all episodes here.
1. How will the payer landscape evolve by 2026? 4 surgeon predictions Full story
2. ASC on police lockdown after employee stabbed Full story
3. 'The day after a block of elective spine surgeries': The best part of the week for 6 surgeons Full story
4. Make surgical site complications a thing of the past. Learn how to prep patients for a successful discharge.
5. Judge tosses lawsuit alleging New York orthopedic surgeon set former office manager up for arrest Full story
6. Outpatient spine, neurosurgery coming to Mercy Health-Springfield Full story
7. CMS approves Connecticut's 'episode of care' payment model Full story
8. Southwoods Health, Humana to expand access to spine care Full story
9. ASCs are seeing record patient volumes, but that doesn't mean improvements should stop. Here's a strategic way to take the patient experience one step further.
10. Northwestern adds neurosurgery to Chicago location Full story
11. Assure Holdings expands into Nevada, its 12th state Full story
12. Surgical site infections are preventable, yet remain a huge problem. Cut the risk for good with these best practices.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients expect a streamlined connection with providers. Learn how to automate and save money.
2. Paying physicians is complicated. Here's how your hospital can simplify the process.
3. Take the headaches out of OR scheduling. Learn how to streamline the process in this 5-page guide.