1. 'The proof is in the results': 1 physician's perspective on MSO partnerships Full story
2. SCA Health, USPI antitrust suit moving forward, judge rules Full story
3. Could Medtronic's spine business be the next medtech spinoff? Full story
4. Behavioral healthcare integration is crucial for many patients — but it's not happening fast enough. 4 leaders share best practices for embedding behavioral healthcare across all points of care during this live panel.
5. Stryker launches Monterey ALIF system Full story
6. 3 spine, orthopedic surgeons honored in Q3 Full story
7. HOPCo-powered Nevada musculoskeletal platform rebrands Full story
8. Ortho bundled payments come with risks. Are they worth it? Surgeons from Rothman, NYU Langone + other top tier systems lay out the pros and cons.
9. 10 spine ASCs to know Full story
10. Wenzel Spine, Safe Group partner for US distribution Full story
11. Montana health system to open brain, spine clinic Full story
12. Slow behavioral health adopters are doing patients a disservice. Catch up on how organizations are integrating it into the medical journey here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A single pressure injury can cost hospitals up to $70K. Learn how your hospital can cut pressure injuries by up to 70% here.
2. The value of personalized medicine is clear, but putting it into action is challenging. Kick personalized medicine into gear at your organization with this road map.
3. Health systems must change how they invest in growth to survive in this competitive industry. Get tips on creating sustainable revenue growth using intelligent automation here.