Becker's Spine + Orthopedic podcast - catch up on all episodes here.
1. Patient-specific spine implant secures CMS reimbursement boost Full story
2. Staff file restraining order against Illinois clinic over COVID-19 vaccine mandate Full story
3. How Dr. Edward Dohring plans to transform NASS Full story
4. Is virtual care hurting your staff? Click here for 3 ways to improve their health.
5. Dr. Sheeraz Qureshi operates on Whoopi Goldberg at Hospital for Special Surgery Full story
6. 10 safest states during COVID-19 Full story
7. 5 spine, orthopedic device acquisitions in Q3 totaling $2B+ Full story
8. 5 fast facts about Rothman Orthopaedic Institute's CEO Full story
9. ASCs are seeing record patient volumes, but that doesn't mean improvements should stop. Here's a strategic way to take the patient experience one step further.
10. 7 spine surgeon moves in September Full story
11. Twin Cities Orthopedics opens clinic Full story
12. What does a future-proof health system look like? Click here to find out.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Take the headaches out of OR scheduling. Learn how to streamline the process in this 5-page guide.
2. Your ED probably has misconceptions about how to treat behavioral health conditions. Here's how Amita Health + CommonSpirit Health improved their approach. .
3. Fraudulent transactions come in many disguises. Here's how payers are staying ahead of them.