Becker's Spine + Orthopedic podcast - catch up on all episodes here.
1. Hospital for Special Surgery named No. 1 orthopedic hospital worldwide Full story
2. Meet North American Spine Society's '20 Under 40' class of 2021 Full story
3. Pennsylvania hospitals asks court to block sale of multispecialty physician group Full story
4. Surgical site infections are preventable, yet remain a huge problem. Cut the risk for good with these best practices.
5. Idaho specialty hospital first in US to offer surgery with Aprevo Full story
6. Supply chain disruptions may last into 2023 & more: 7 updates Full story
7. Centinel spine launches new implants for total disc replacement system Full story
8. Tennessee Orthopaedic Clinics breaks ground on Sellersville location Full story
9. ASCs are seeing record patient volumes, but that doesn't mean improvements should stop. Here's a strategic way to take the patient experience one step further.
10. Globus Medical marks 1st cranial surgery with ExcelsiusGPS Full story
11. An M6-C6 milestone, 7D Flash approved in EU and more: 6 device company notes Full story
12. Delaying the cloud migration process is costing your organization. Click here for a discussion on how to get started.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Your ED probably has misconceptions about how to treat behavioral health conditions. Here's how Amita Health + CommonSpirit Health improved their approach.
2. Fraudulent transactions come in many disguises. Here's how payers are staying ahead of them.
3. Virtual healthcare is positioned to address social determinants. Click here for 3 reasons it will work.