Becker's Spine + Orthopedic podcast - catch up on all episodes here.
1. California health system sues neurosurgeons over alleged walkout Full story
2. Early-career physician compensation satisfaction — Orthopedics is No. 18 Full story
3. Dr. James Lynch 1st surgeon to perform 100 procedures with AR spine system Full story
4. The transition of care is starting to prove costly for health systems. Here's the financial lever hospitals are engaging to alleviate that.
5. Orthopedic surgeon convicted in tax scheme, allegedly diverted $1M from practice Full story
6. SeaSpine's 7D Flash system expands applications in EU Full story
7. Mount Sinai awarded $2.3M to support spinal program Full story
8. Precision Spine launches degenerative disc disease system Full story
9. Patient expectations are evolving. Click here for 5 ways to ensure your organization is meeting their new demands.
10. The CORE Institute partners to create fall detection app Full story
11. Virginia partnership brings top spinal cord injury care designation to the state Full story
12. ASCs are seeing record patient volumes, but that doesn't mean improvements should stop. Here's a strategic way to take the patient experience one step further.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The health equity actions CEOs take should effect change now and after their tenure. Start planning here.
2. Patients expect a simple way to access all of a health system's offerings. Here's the solution.
3. 4 key pivots can take your hospital’s automation to the next level — learn them here.