1. Orthopedic surgeons sound off: Where CMS' proposed payment changes are going wrong Full story
2. Physician convicted in $100M fraud scheme involving unnecessary spinal injections Full story
3. Orthofix surpasses 60K M6-C disc cases worldwide Full story
4. ASCs are seeing record patient volumes, but that doesn't mean improvements should stop. Here's a strategic way to take the patient experience one step further.
5. Why documentation matters more than ever: Dr. Joseph Bosco III on CMS, payer policy Full story
6. 8 ASC chains with the most physicians in 2021 Full story
7. Dr. Robert Bray Jr. operates on Pink's husband Carey Hart Full story
8. 8 fast facts on the leadership team of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Full story
9. Payers' cost-cutting efforts are targeting infusion patients. Learn how to keep them at your hospital.
10. OIG approves rural hospital's proposed 'warranty' program for joint replacements Full story
11. OrthoNeuro to welcome neurosurgeon in October Full story
12. Want to build a more resilient supply chain? Get expert insights on where to start here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. RCM automation and C-suite hesitancy — A discussion guide for today's revenue cycle leaders.
2. A different approach to ECG cables reduced hospital acquired infections in California — learn how.
3. COVID-19 shifted how patients access care. Ensure your hybrid care model strikes the right balance with this guide.