Becker's Spine + Orthopedic podcast - catch up on all episodes here.
1. Are physician 'supergroups' the future of orthopedics? 3 surgeons weigh in Full story
2. New business models could spur robotic growth at ASCs Full story
3. Fast facts on Texas Back Institute's executive team Full story
4. Outsmart the OR conundrum. Find the right equation that matches anesthesia coverage and staffing with surgeon demand.
5. The 3 medtech companies dominating the MIS spinal implant market Full story
6. Zoning changes clear the way for OrthoIllinois ASC Full story
7. FDA grants market clearance for new spinal fusion device Full story
8. Medtronic begins pediatric trial for scoliosis treatment Full story
9. ASCs are seeing record patient volumes, but that doesn't mean improvements should stop. Here's a strategic way to take the patient experience one step further.
10. CoreLink's SI-joint system milestone & more: 4 device company notes Full story
11. Camber Spine launches 2 spinal implants Full story
12. Is virtual care hurting your staff? Click here for 3 ways to improve their health.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients expect a streamlined connection with providers. Learn how to automate and save money.
2. Paying physicians is complicated. Here's how your hospital can simplify the process.
3. Take the headaches out of OR scheduling. Learn how to streamline the process in this 5-page guide.