1. New York spine group now accepts major insurance plans Full story
2. ASCs with 25%+ orthopedic case volume above are best positioned to thrive, CEOs say Full story
3. 10 worst states for private practice physicians Full story
4. Staff shortages + supply disruptions are here to stay, but successful organizations can maintain efficiency. Join this discussion to learn how.
5. Orthopedic One to open three new locations Full story
6. Michigan physician convicted of $1.8M fraud scheme Full story
7. 8 spinal tech developments this month Full story
8. Spine device company Ulrich Medical relocates from Missouri to Texas Full story
9. Ortho bundled payments come with risks. Are they worth it? Surgeons from Rothman, NYU Langone + other top tier systems lay out the pros and cons.
10. Orthopedic hiring spree: 6 practices adding multiple surgeons Full story
11. Orthopedic surgeon, gastroenterologist were 'much needed additions' to South City Hospital, CEO says Full story
12. Slow behavioral health adopters are doing patients a disservice. Catch up on how organizations are integrating it into the medical journey here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Spinal alignment requires a personalized plan. Read one surgeon's results using a breakthrough personalized device.
2. The switch to value-based care is expensive, but this strategy saved a North Carolina hospital $12M in 1 year.
3. Specialty practice consolidation 101: Get up to speed on the top growth challenges and macro trends for physician owners and investors.