1. Top 25 hospitals for neurosurgery 2023, per Newsweek Full story
2. 3 spine robots that hit the US market in the last year Full story
3. 10 best states for orthopedic surgeon pay Full story
4. ASCs may be the key to driving healthcare costs down, but many centers are yet to realize this promise. Here's how to change that.
5. Neurosurgeon named chief medical officer of UPMC-managed hospital in China Full story
6. Johnson & Johnson to develop spine robot Full story
7. What employed physicians like least about their job Full story
8. Resurgens Orthopaedics adds 2 surgeons Full story
9. Ortho bundled payments come with risks. Are they worth it? Surgeons from Rothman, NYU Langone + other top tier systems lay out the pros and cons.
10. 8 spine, orthopedic technologies surpassing 1,000 cases Full story
11. Excelsior Orthopaedics opens New York location Full story
12. When payers and providers fail to collaborate, patients suffer. Discover how a Nevada health plan and physician group partnered to improve care for expectant moms here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Laundry to linens to lab testing - third-party purchased services can total up to 25% of your operations costs. Make meaningful change.
2. For years, the GI industry has been looking for ways to decrease infection during ERCP procedures. 53% of patients are less likely to be readmitted to the hospital when treated with this device.
3. Becker's interviewed innovation leaders at Prisma Health and Aetna. Here's what they said about digital experience trends, technology infrastructure and consumer engagement.