1. COVID-19 vaccine study resumes in UK following suspected spinal issue, 30K to be enrolled in US Full story
2. Drs. Justin Brown, Dror Paley & more — 5 spine surgeons pioneering novel procedures Full story
3. Physician shot in Minnesota hospital parking ramp during robbery Full story
4. Are professionals managing your anesthesia care? Click here to find out how to increase daily cases and reduce cancellations due to emergent events.
5. Dr. James Stokman joins Minnesota hospital as area's only spine surgeon Full story
6. 7D Surgical's largest financing round to bolster product development, expansion plans Full story
7. SpineOvations reports final results of DiscSeal trial, eyes US pilot study Full story
8. Dr. Todd Lanman to teach course on motion preservation Full story
9. Outpatient orthopedic and spine are projected to grow exponentially in the next few years. Learn more about the business of orthopedic and spine surgery in ASCs during this virtual discussion.
10. Medtronic launches ultrasonic system with orthopedic applications in India Full story
11. World sees record case increase; judge overturns Pennsylvania's virus restrictions — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
12. A practical guide to price transparency: Everything hospital leaders should know. Click here to download the guide.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Supercharged payment velocity — Insights on Yale New Haven Health's revenue cycle evolution. Click here to attend the live discussion.
2. Has COVID-19 changed the way patients want health systems to communicate with them? Click here for survey results.
3. Clinicians support means providing access to up-to-date treatment protocols. Find out how to provide that kind of reliable support.