Becker's Spine and Orthopedic Podcast - catch up on all episodes here!
1. Maryland neurosurgeon's license suspended over alleged misconduct Full story
2. $17B coming for physician groups with pandemic revenue losses, HHS says Full story
3. Zimmer Biomet names spine & dental spinoff, adds leadership Full story
4. Incision management just got easier. Here's the simple change practices are making to reduce wound complications
5. 22 spine devices approved in August Full story
6. 8 key stats on the impending physician shortage Full story
7. 21 orthopedic practice mergers, acquisitions & hospital partnerships in 2021 Full story
8. PE-backed company affiliates with 3-ASC practice Full story
9. 97% of medical practices lost money amid the pandemic. Here's how Colorado Pain Care, OrthoTexas and others have responded.
10. Connecticut Orthopaedic Institute 1st in US to earn spine surgery advanced certification Full story
11. 5 fast facts about the Centers for Advanced Orthopaedics' president Full story
12. ASCs are seeing record patient volumes, but that doesn't mean improvements should stop. Here's a strategic way to take the patient experience one step further.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A different approach to ECG cables reduced hospital acquired infections in California — learn how.
2. RCM automation and C-suite hesitancy — A discussion guide for today's revenue cycle leaders.
3. Billing the VA is a challenge. Click here to learn how other hospitals are successfully collecting on their claims.