1. Dr. Justin Brown creates surgical technique to reverse paralysis Full story
2. Cleveland Clinic, Rothman Orthopaedics & more: 7 spine, orthopedic partnerships in the past month Full story
3. 8 statistics on ASC leader pay: 53% make $120,000+ Full story
4. Outpatient orthopedic and spine are projected to grow exponentially in the next few years. Learn more about the business of orthopedic and spine surgery in ASCs during this virtual discussion.
5. Dr. Dror Paley performs 1st surgery with NuVasive limb lengthening device Full story
6. 2 spine surgeons receiving honors Full story
7. Top 10 spine articles this week — Spinal issue shuts down COVID-19 vaccine trial, Duke surgeon offers awake spinal fusion & more Full story
8. Spine Align secures angel investment for visualization system Full story
9. An articulating and expandable posterior lumbar cage can significantly reduce pain and disability. To learn more from a long-term study, click here.
10. Drs. Joseph Cox, Muhammad Abd-El-Barr & more: 6 spine surgeons making headlines Full story
11. Midwest cases skyrocket; HHS aides tried to 'water down' CDC reports, emails show — 9 COVID-19 updates Full story
12. If you're still documenting with pen and paper, you're putting your facility at risk. Click here to learn how digital tools save time and money.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The business case for innovative therapies: How to overcome the cost and administrative challenges associated with cutting-edge treatments and change patients lives. Click here to download the guidebook.
2. RCM is at the heart of returning your health system to profitability. Click here to learn how you can transform revenue cycle processes into an end-to-end workflow that eliminates silos and reduces waste.
3. The COVID-19 pandemic has brought about unprecedented changes for providers participating in value-based care arrangements. Join this virtual discussion to learn more about how these providers are adapting and responding.