1. Is private equity harming or benefiting spine, surgery? 5 surgeons weigh in Full story
2. AAOS wants CMS to reform physician pay, emphasize value-based care Full story
3. Hourly nurse pay for all 50 states | 2022
4. How can Exparel advance your pain management strategy in spine surgery? Find out by viewing case reports and technique videos from world-renowned spine surgeons and anesthesiologists. Explore more.
5. Dr. Mohamad Bydon performs spine surgery on North Dakota governor Full story
6. Physician practice vs. hospital group orthopedic surgeon productivity Full story
7. Spine Medicine and Surgery of Long Island expands to meet rising demand Full story
8. 6 things to know about Mercer-Bucks Orthopaedics Full story
9. Ortho bundled payments come with risks. Are they worth it? Surgeons from Rothman, NYU Langone + other top tier systems lay out the pros and cons.
10. FDA approves Ventris Medical's standalone bone graft putty Full story
11. 10 spine ASCs to know Full story
12. ASCs are leaving money on the table with outdated revenue cycle management. Here's an easy-to-apply, 5-step solution.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 100,000 RNs left the workforce in 2021. In 2022 and beyond, hospitals should do something that should have been done long ago — improve the healthcare working environment for vital caregivers. Here's how.
2. Health systems like Intermountain and Northwell are transforming the patient experience. Join them with these 5 steps for accelerating patient experience innovation.
3. 71% of patients are frustrated with their healthcare experience. Here are tools to scale positive engagement with your health system.