Becker's ASC Podcast - 3 top trends. Catch up on all episodes here.
1. 'The city became part of me': How 10 spine surgeons chose where to practice Full story
2. CMS to mandate ASC, hospital employees get COVID-19 vaccine Full story
3. 10 spine surgeons to know Full story
4. ASCs are seeing record patient volumes, but that doesn't mean improvements should stop. Here's a strategic way to take the patient experience one step further.
5. 9 hospitals, health systems delaying nonemergent surgeries in the past week Full story
6. 5 fast facts on Twin Cities Orthopedics President Dr. Owen O'Neill Full story
7. Former Medtronic exec joins orthopedic tech company Full story
8. 2 new orthopedic centers totaling almost $90M: 6 details Full story
9. Efficiency = quality: 5 tips to cut out administrative excess in the OR.
10. How 4 physicians envision orthopedic surgery in 2031 Full story
11. Patients save an average $684 per procedure at ASCs, UnitedHealth says Full story
12. How Stryker & Medtronic are expanding their scope beyond orthopedics, spine Full story
13. Incision management just got easier. Here's the simple change practices are making to reduce wound complications.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Meaningful patient experience improvements go beyond satisfaction surveys. Click here for 4 bold thoughts to kickstart real change.
2. COVID-19 altered the retirement timetable. Read the 2021 Retirement Survey Report to learn how health systems can respond.
3. Your hospital's vendor access is probably disorganized. Here's how to standardize it + ensure HIPAA compliance.