1. Where's the silver lining? How 8 spine surgeons altered their personal, professional lives during the pandemic Full story
2. COVID-19 vaccine may still be ready by end of year despite suspected spinal problem that halted trial, AstraZeneca CEO says Full story
3. Physician disciplinary action drops during COVID-19 Full story
4. An articulating and expandable posterior lumbar cage can significantly reduce pain and disability. To learn more from a long-term study, click here.
5. 4 recent acquisitions in the spine device industry Full story
6. Dr. Raymond Golish named CMO of Florida hospital Full story
7. Campbell Clinic opens Tennessee surgery center with 8 operating rooms Full story
8. NuVasive launches limb lengthening system for reconstruction surgery Full story
9. Outpatient orthopedic and spine are projected to grow exponentially in the next few years. Learn more about the business of orthopedic and spine surgery in ASCs during this virtual discussion.
10. How Medtronic, Stryker, Johnson & Johnson's shares performed this week Full story
11. Trump admits to downplaying COVID-19; nearly half of Americans have misconception about virus — 6 updates Full story
12. Join us for Becker's 2 part ASC Virtual Forum - click here to register!
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 4 keys to optimizing the hospital-supplier relationship in the COVID-19 era. Click here to download the tip sheet.
2. A practical guide to price transparency: Everything hospital leaders should know. Click here to download the guide.
3. If you're still documenting with pen and paper, you're putting your facility at risk. Click here to learn how digital tools save time and money.