Becker's Spine + Orthopedic Podcast - Dr. Vishal Mehta interview here. Listen to all episodes here.
1. 2 federal cases involving spine, orthopedic physicians to know Full story
2. Rothman, Zurich spar over COVID-19 relief coverage Full story
3. 9 physician billionaires in the US Full story
4. Incision management just got easier. Here's the simple change practices are making to reduce wound complications.
5. Dr. Wilson Asfora leads new spine center in Florida Full story
6. 10 spine ASCs to know Full story
7. How the US can learn from New Zealand's healthcare system: Dr. Brian Gantwerker Full story
8. 5 spine, orthopedic leadership appointments in 7 days Full story
9. Hospitals should fuse identity and access management tools — hear a CIO explain why.
10. Joimax snags FDA nod for 2 interbody devices Full story
11. Robotic detection of bone breach with radiation-free technology 100% effective, research shows Full story
12. Acquisitions, launches & more: 4 device company updates Full story
13. ASCs are seeing record patient volumes, but that doesn't mean improvements should stop. Here's a strategic way to take the patient experience one step further.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A different approach to ECG cables reduced hospital acquired infections in California — learn how.
2. RCM automation and C-suite hesitancy — A discussion guide for today's revenue cycle leaders.
3. Billing the VA is a challenge. Click here to learn how other hospitals are successfully collecting on their claims.