Becker's ASC Podcast - Catch up on all episodes here!
1. Spine device execs charged in bribery scheme Full story
2. Dr. Jason Lowenstein debuts minimally invasive technology for scoliosis correction Full story
3. UPMC surgeon performed, billed for illegal overlapping surgeries, whistleblower suit alleges Full story
4. ASCs are seeing record patient volumes, but that doesn't mean improvements should stop. Here's a strategic way to take the patient experience one step further.
5. 'It’s not only a matter of surviving but thriving': 3 surgeons weigh in on orthopedic supergroups Full story
6. 5 spine centers to know Full story
7. How Dr. Alexander Vaccaro leveraged telemedicine at Rothman Orthopaedics Full story
8. 6 fast facts on the top 2 execs at Surgical Care Affiliates Full story
9. The transition of care is starting to prove costly for health systems. Here's the finanicial lever hospitals are engaging to alleviate that.
10. Stryker acquires company with AI-monitoring platform Full story
11. SeaSpine launches spine implant system in US Full story
12. Former Zimmer Biomet, NuVasive execs join Spinal Elements Full story
13. 97% of medical practices lost money amid the pandemic. Here's how Colorado Pain Care, OrthoTexas and others have responded.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Can analytics solve hospitals' capacity issues? Here's what leaders from CommonSpirit, Mount Sinai and others think.
2. 18,000 consumers weighed in on customer experience preferences. Here are 4 need-to-know takeaways for healthcare organizations.
3. Do your diversity and inclusion efforts touch vendor sourcing? Here's why they should.