1. Orlando Health plans groundbreaking for $250M orthopedic hospital Full story
2. 7 spine surgeons on the move in August Full story
3. Kaiser closing ASC in Hawaii Full story
4. An articulating and expandable posterior lumbar cage can significantly reduce pain and disability. To learn more from a long-term study, click here.
5. Dr. Joseph Cox performs novel MISS technique at Mississippi practice Full story
6. 10 key reads for spine leaders this week: NuVasive loses ground to Alphatec in court battle, Meet Elon Musk's surgical robot & more Full story
7. 1st patient treated in Kuros Biosciences spinal fusion trial Full story
8. CTL Amedica gets FDA nod for lumbar cage, plans Q4 launch Full story
9. Join us for Becker's 2 part ASC Virtual Forum - click here to register!
10. Drs. Rick Placide, Jason Cuellar & more: 7 spine surgeons making the news Full story
11. US sees fewest daily cases in nearly 3 months; LabCorp test can detect flu, COVID-19 + RSV — 7 updates Full story
12. If you're still documenting with pen and paper, you're putting your facility at risk. Click here to learn how digital tools save time and money.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Outpatient orthopedic and spine are projected to grow exponentially in the next few years. Learn more about the business of orthopedic and spine surgery in ASCs during this virtual discussion.
2. A practical guide to price transparency: Everything hospital leaders should know. Click here to download the guide.
3. Crisis management, the cloud and the CIO — A technology-focused overview of healthcare's rapid response to COVID-19.