1. Endoscopy, robotics & more: What 8 spine surgeons want to master Full story
2. Physicians urge CMS to boost 2023 conversion factor, expand certain telehealth services Full story
3. Orthopedic surgeon sentenced to 7 years for Medicare fraud Full story
4. Range of Motion matters in the prevention of adjacent segment degeneration. Review the recent data on lumbar disc replacement.
5. Dr. Jason Tinley performs 1st case with Prodisc C Vivo in US Full story
6. Florida spine group adds 3 surgeons Full story
7. Long-term study supports Premia Spine's spinal joint replacement system Full story
8. CVS Health's $8B deal to buy Signify Health: What ASCs need to know Full story
9. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
10. Ortho Regenerative Technologies rebrands Full story
11. Dr. Robert Crowell joins Ohio hospital Full story
12. ASCs are leaving money on the table with outdated revenue cycle management. Here's an easy-to-apply, 5-step solution.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Why did a flu, COVID ‘twindemic’ never happen? What's the value of wearing a mask when others don’t? Check out these 8 must-reads to find out.
2. AI is becoming the standard in health systems for a good reason - it can predict changing patient volumes with great accuracy. Read why AI is critical to an organization matching staffing to volume.
3. Would former patients recommend your hospital to others? Read about the touchpoints that strengthen that brand experience.