1. How PROMs help deliver the 'highest-success' surgeries in spine — 5 surgeon insights Full story
2. ThedaCare breaks ground on $144M spine, orthopedic facility Full story
3. Physician compensation increased for these 12 specialties — Orthopedics is No. 1 Full story
4. Join us for Becker's 2 part ASC Virtual Forum - click here to register!
5. Illinois orthopedic practice acquires 5-physician competing practice Full story
6. So long, orthopedics: 3 leaders retiring Full story
7. FDA highlights importance of patient trial period with spinal cord stimulator Full story
8. Neurosurgical Focus dives into anterior thoracolumbar spine surgery Full story
9. An articulating and expandable posterior lumbar cage can significantly reduce pain and disability. To learn more from a long-term study, click here.
10. Alphatech scores partial victory in lawsuit brought by NuVasive & more: 6 device company notes Full story
11. 'Very low chance' vaccine will be ready in October, Warp Speed leader says; virus causes 'carnage' in lab-grown heart cells — 4 COVID-19 updates Full story
12. If you're still documenting with pen and paper, you're putting your facility at risk. Click here to learn how digital tools save time and money.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Clinicians support means providing access to up-to-date treatment protocols. Find out how to provide that kind of reliable support.
2. The hospital CFO and the hunt for healthcare's 'dark green dollars.' Click here to learn how leaders can influence revenue and support financial recovery.
3. The COVID-19 pandemic has brought about unprecedented changes for providers participating in value-based care arrangements. Join this virtual discussion to learn more about how these providers are adapting and responding.