1. 307 hospitals, ASCs designated as Blue Distinction Centers+ for Spine Surgery, by state Full story
2. 'It is just a gut punch': Expired contract disrupts neurosurgical care at California hospital; 23 APPs terminated Full story
3. Which states have the highest, lowest concentration of ASCs? Full story
4. An articulating and expandable posterior lumbar cage can significantly reduce pain and disability. To learn more from a long-term study, click here.
5. South Carolina spine group opens 2nd office, adds 7th physician Full story
6. UPMC recruits Dr. Fadi Sweiss Full story
7. Medtronic unveils restructuring plan that could create $450-$475M in yearly savings — 7 details Full story
8. 6 recent orthobiologic advancements in spine surgery Full story
9. If you're still documenting with pen and paper, you're putting your facility at risk. Click here to learn how digital tools save time and money.
10. Illinois pain, spine group names practice administrator Full story
11. Prepare for vaccine distribution as soon as late October, CDC says; US redirects WHO funds to vaccine efforts — 4 COVID-19 updates Full story
12. Join us for Becker's 2 part ASC Virtual Forum - click here to register!
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A practical guide to price transparency: Everything hospital leaders should know. Click here to download the guide.
2. Do you have the right IT service and support technology in place? Click here to find out.
3. Is your hospital optimizing virtual care? Find out how some organizations have innovated to support it with minor interruptions.