1. What spine surgeons want next for cervical disc replacement Full story
2. Optum spent $2B on physician group Full story
3. Idaho orthopedic surgeon arrested for alleged misconduct at practice Full story
4. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
5. 2,000th case with Xvision spine system completed Full story
6. 11 updates from spine, orthopedic groups hit with cyberattacks Full story
7. UF Health renovating joint venture Jax Spine & Pain Center with ASC Full story
8. Carolina NeuroSurgery & Spine Associates: 7 fast facts Full story
9. Don't fall victim to outdated compliance processes. Click here to modernize your aging tech + increase efficiency tenfold.
10. Telemedicine evaluations highly accurate for spine patients: The Spine Journal Full story
11. Hall of Fame Health partners with Hackensack Meridian Health Full story
12. ASCs are leaving money on the table with outdated revenue cycle management. Here's an easy-to-apply, 5-step solution.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
2. Is it time to ditch your call center? Intelligent automation allows consumers to schedule appointments without making a call. Hear how one Texas clinic got it done.
3. Supply chain disruptions will arise. Learn how leading health systems are increasing productivity and resiliency with technology + strategy.