Becker's Spine and Orthopedic Podcast - catch up on all episodes here!
1. Incoming prior authorization regulations a major concern: 9 spine surgeons weigh in Full story
2. $7M awarded to former spine center patient's family after alleged prescription denial: 5 details Full story
3. Bioventus lines up another $500M acquisition — 5 details Full story
4. Health systems often overlook a critical factor that influences patient outcomes — see what it is here.
5. What happened when an insurer rescinded surgery approval after the case started Full story
6. FDA issues devicemakers safety, performance criteria for facet screws: 4 details Full story
7. Tallahassee Orthopedic Clinic hires CEO Full story
8. Hospital cleared of liability for spine surgeon in wrongful death lawsuit Full story
9. What digital solution is driving efficiency across 4 key healthcare service lines? Click here to find out.
10. Zimmer Biomet gets FDA nod for world's 1st smart implant for knee replacement Full story
11. Aurora Spine's Q2 revenues jump 53.5%: 4 notes Full story
12. Children's Health in Dallas changed its rooms to combat the pediatric mental health crisis — Click here to learn how.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. So much healthcare data. So little insight. Click here for the step-by-step guide to leveraging that data and improving patient care.
2. Do your diversity and inclusion efforts touch vendor sourcing? Here's why they should.
3. 18,000 consumers weighed in on customer experience preferences. Here are 4 need-to-know takeaways for healthcare organizations.