Becker's Spine and Orthopedic Podcast - catch up on all episodes here!
1. Medtronic, DePuy Synthes & NuVasive dominate the MIS spinal implant market: 4 notes Full story
2. Former New York surgeon gets 15 years in prison for unlawfully prescribing pain pills Full story
3. 13 orthopedic practice CEO moves — Rothman Orthopaedics, Mayfield Brain & Spine & more Full story
4. ASCs are unlocking efficiency with a clinically integrated supply chain. Learn how to do the same at your facility here.
5. DuPage Medical Group begins outpatient lumbar fusion program Full story
6. 'Data security is and remains paramount': What we heard from surgeons this week Full story
7. 5 recent spine surgery firsts Full story
8. 3 updates from Rothman Orthopaedics Full story
9. Chief quality officers on how they're preparing for CMS' new glycemic management measures. Here's what your hospital needs to know.
10. Dr. Thomas McNally named medical director of Illinois spine center Full story
11. Bioventus invests in Trice Medical's minimally invasive tech Full story
12. Incision management just got easier. Here's the simple change practices are making to reduce wound complications.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospitals are returning to pre-COVID-19 goals and the transition back is bumpy. Here's the tech executives are relying on to streamline the process.
2. Traditional pain management programs aren't working. Here's the new approach hospitals are taking to prevent chronic opioid use.
3. Will a digital transformation help your health system reach its goals? Click here to learn what's hype and what works.