1. Drilling Bone, docking retractors & more: 3 surgeons on the future of robotic spine surgery Full story
2. 4 surgery group, insurer court cases: iRise Spine and Joint vs. Geico & more Full story
3. 8 states with the most new surgery centers in 2020 so far Full story
4. Cutting inpatient drug spend can present an array of challenges. Join this virtual discussion for in-depth approaches to reducing these costs across your health system.
5. California children's hospital acquires $1.5M spinal robot Full story
6. Wenzel Spine acquires spinal imaging company Full story
7. 2 female neurosurgeons making waves in the field Full story
8. Smith+Nephew launches quality tracking platform for ASCs Full story
9. An articulating and expandable posterior lumbar cage can significantly reduce pain and disability. To learn more from a long-term study, click here.
10. Camber Spine CEO named in final of 'Entrepreneur of the Year' award Full story
11. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
12. The key to creating a great consumer experience lies in data. Click here to learn how one health system leverages data to provide unparalleled service.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Processing reusable medical devices in ambulatory care settings comes with some risk. Click here to learn the best steps to mitigate those risks.
2. Do you have the right IT service and support technology in place? Click here to find out.
3. The future of surgery: Insights on Northwell Health's and Methodist Healthcare System's minimally invasive journeys. Click here to read the ebook.