1. Implantable sensors, advanced navigation could be next step for disc replacement: 12 spine surgeons weigh in Full story
2. America's largest independent practices by number of spine surgeons Full story
3. USPI, HCA and Surgery Partners further consolidate Full story
4. The most essential technology in orthopedics isn't robotics, it's this overlooked tool.
5. Private equity is bettering orthopedics, 3 physician leaders say Full story
6. New York neurosurgeon indicted for unnecessary, invasive tests in kickback scheme Full story
7. Medtronic's revenue dip, Abbott's SCS approval and more: 6 device company notes Full story
8. 'The history speaks for itself:' Spine practice celebrates 85 years Full story
9. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
10. Rothman Orthopaedics inks 10-year partnership with CarePoint Health Full story
11. Texas Health Frisco adds spine capacity Full story
12. Don't fall victim to outdated compliance processes. Click here to modernize your aging tech + increase efficiency tenfold.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Maternal mortality rates increased by over 3% in 2020. Learn how to lower that number with telehealth.
2. For years, the GI industry has been looking for ways to decrease infection during ERCP procedures. 53% of patients are less likely to be readmitted to the hospital when treated with this device.
3. Becker's interviewed innovation leaders at Prisma Health and Aetna. Here's what they said about digital experience trends, technology infrastructure and consumer engagement. [