1. The state of robotics in spine surgery today: 14 observations Full story
2. $3.8M awarded to woman 5 years after botched spine surgery Full story
3. 4 physicians open Arizona ASC with spine, orthopedic surgery Full story
4. Incision management just got easier. Here's the simple change practices are making to reduce wound complications.
5. 6 things to know about Zimmer Biomet's CEO Full story
6. Adena adds 5 physicians ahead of $70M orthopedic center opening Full story
7. 2 surgeons weigh in on the most promising areas of regenerative medicine Full story
8. Georgia pain & spine practice opening ASC: 3 notes Full story
9. ASCs need the right tools to handle the influx of total joint patients. Join the discussion on introducing new surgical technology.
10. Why Dr. Peter Daly paved his own path in medical volunteering Full story
11. Medtronic's Q1 2022 results, J&J CEO to step down & more: 4 device company notes Full story
12. MIS and the quadruple aim — Click here to learn how Silver Cross Hospital is improving outcomes and lowering costs.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How are providers combatting healthcare’s affordability crisis? Check out these 11 must-reads.
2. 18,000 consumers weighed in on customer experience preferences. Here are 4 need-to-know takeaways for healthcare organizations.
3. Can analytics solve hospitals' capacity issues? Here's what leaders from CommonSpirit, Mount Sinai and others think.