1. The top industry worries for spine surgeons: 4 insights Full story
2. Minimally invasive spine robot earns FDA clearance Full story
3. Envision Healthcare sees steep losses while AmSurg generates $55M in revenue Full story
4. Don't fall victim to outdated compliance processes. Click here to modernize your aging tech + increase efficiency tenfold.
5. Johns Hopkins neurosurgical spine center receives $5.7M donation Full story
6. 7 CEO moves at orthopedic practices: OrthoVirginia, Orthopedic One & more Full story
7. Surgalign's new flagship posterior fixation system gets FDA clearance Full story
8. Nexus Spine launches posterior fixation system Full story
9. The most essential technology in orthopedics isn't robotics, it's this overlooked tool.
10. Spineology appoints CFO Full story
11. FDA approves Abbott's new spinal cord stimulator Full story
12. Technology can be a bridge to greater equity — if leveraged the right way. Here's how to make sure new tools improve the health of all patients, not just some.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. "Reversing" diabetes is a seductive, but unrealistic goal. Take a more effective approach to diabetes management by avoiding these 5 treatment myths.
2. Dozens of health system executives met in Chicago to discuss the patient financial experience and the care affordability crisis. Learn what was said and why it matters here.
3. Workplace safety shouldn't be unaffordable. This 2022 guide offers tips to improve safety and give nurses the peace of mind they deserve.