1. 'Fatiguing, but ultimately necessary': A spine surgeon's playbook for payer negotiations Full story
2. WellSpan expands minimally invasive spine surgery program to ASC, community hospital Full story
3. 16 CEOs on the move in the spine, orthopedic device industry Full story
4. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
5. The 17 physicians in the 117th US Congress Full story
6. USOP, OrthoAlliance and more: 4 MSO moves Full story
7. Twin Cities Spine Center fellowship program marks 50th year Full story
8. 6 recent spine, orthopedic practice openings Full story
9. Patient registration inefficiencies are the next headache ASCs must tackle to compete with hospitals. Get the tools ASCs are turning to here.
10. Nebraska Spine + Pain Center relocates satellite location Full story
11. 10 spine ASCs to know Full story
12. The most essential technology in orthopedics isn't robotics, it's this overlooked tool.
Becker's is seeking great surgeon and executive speakers for the 20th Annual Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference, June 15-17, 2023. Contact Laura Dyrda at email@example.com to join the faculty.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
2. Prevent surgical infection with antiseptic preparation
3. Specialty practice consolidation 101: Get up to speed on the top growth challenges and macro trends for physician owners and investors.