1. Medicare changes 2 spine surgeons are advocating for Full story
2. Number of orthopedic surgeons in the best, worst states for healthcare Full story
3. California physician who fraudulently billed insurers $600M gets 10 years in prison Full story
4. Patient registration inefficiencies are the next headache ASCs must tackle to compete with hospitals. Get the tools ASCs are turning to here.
5. The Spine Hospital of Louisiana names CEO Full story
6. Hospital for Special Surgery teams with self-employed insurance group Full story
7. Dr. Charles Seal completes 100th robotic-assisted spine surgery Full story
8. Multispecialty hospital with spine focus sold for $67.5M Full story
9. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
10. Aligned Orthopedic Partners adds 14-physician group in Virginia Full story
11. Zavation anterior cervical plate and spacer system gets FDA clearance Full story
12. The most essential technology in orthopedics isn't robotics, it's this overlooked tool.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. An estimated $300B in healthcare fraud happens every year. Here's how modern payer Chief Risk Officers are getting proactive about fraud protection.
2. Can AI close the gap between what’s expected and what’s achievable in rev cycle management? Health system execs say yes. Find out why.
3. 45% of patients plan to change their coverage level each year, leaving providers in danger of high denials and declining payments. Here's an easy-to-use solution.