1. Staff shortages, insurers compound spine surgeons' patient experience challenges Full story
2. Investigation details tuberculosis outbreak from spinal allograft Full story
3. Orthopedic surgeons per capita for all 50 states Full story
4. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
5. $58M orthopedic center with the ability to perform 5K surgeries a year set to open in Colorado Full story
6. ASC sector expected to flourish: 3 deals signaling long-term growth Full story
7. ZimVie's Q2 sales, Accelus' implant milestone and more: 4 device company notes Full story
8. Private equity healthcare deals have plummeted in 2022, report says Full story
9. Patient registration inefficiencies are the next headache ASCs must tackle to compete with hospitals. Get the tools ASCs are turning to here.
10. VySpine cervical spine plate earns FDA clearance Full story
11. Blue Ridge Orthopaedic & Spine Center adds 12th surgeon Full story
12. Hospitals have spent billions to combat the staffing crisis and it's not working. Get expert tips to craft a multifaceted retention strategy here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Where is telehealth heading? Mount Sinai, Intermountain leaders share their predictions here.
2. This $47.5B company saw huge gains in patient engagement in just 1 year using these strategies.
3. Virtual care has transformed from a luxury to a must-have. Here are 4 tips on closing the gap on virtual care delivery.