1. America's largest independent practices by number of spine surgeons Full story
2. Rutgers neurosurgeon accused of 'ghost surgeries' will return — but with fewer responsibilities Full story
3. 14 physicians running for office in 2022 (and 12 who lost in the primaries) Full story
4. Patient registration inefficiencies are the next headache ASCs must tackle to compete with hospitals. Get the tools ASCs are turning to here.
5. US Orthopaedic Partners acquires 9th practice, expands network to 170 providers Full story
6. Adena Health expands Orthopedic and Spine Institute Full story
7. 'A great leveling of the playing field': How Dr. Richard Berger built orthopedics' 'BEST' telehealth service Full story
8. ASC chain with 1,079% 3-year growth makes the Inc. 5000 list Full story
9. Don't fall victim to outdated compliance processes. Click here to modernize your aging tech + increase efficiency tenfold.
10. No one pace for orthopedic companies' pandemic recovery, Q2 data shows Full story
11. Breast cancer risk higher for orthopedic surgeons, small study finds Full story
12. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
2. Prevent surgical infection with antiseptic preparation
3. Specialty practice consolidation 101: Get up to speed on the top growth challenges and macro trends for physician owners and investors.