1. 'Private equity doesn't know the business better than you': Why 1 spine practice prefers independence Full story
2. Florida Orthopaedic Institute to pay $4M to settle claims it failed to protect patient data Full story
3. Hospitals, health systems plan to ramp up ASC investments Full story
4. In order for ASCs to compete with hospitals, they need the right tech to attract patients and drive revenue. Click here for the necessary tools to keep patients happy while preventing payment delays.
5. Integra LifeSciences founder Dr. Richard Caruso dies Full story
6. Accelus' new spinal fusion device tops 150 implants Full story
7. Spine company sees 207% sequential quarter growth at Walmart locations in Q2 Full story
8. $16M orthopedic center, ASC planned for Colorado Full story
9. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
10. 7 places hiring spine surgeons Full story
11. 3 high-profile MLB surgeries since Aug. 1 Full story
12. Healthcare has a new 3-pronged imperative: Patient-centricity, cybersecurity and carbon-neutrality. Learn how to reinvent care in the face of existential change during this virtual learning session.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Dozens of health system executives met in Chicago to discuss the patient financial experience and the care affordability crisis. Learn what was said and why it matters here.
2. Workplace safety shouldn't be unaffordable. This 2022 guide offers tips to improve safety and give nurses the peace of mind they deserve.
3. A disconnected health system is a dysfunctional one. Get tips from Optum on how to implement a connected care approach.