1. Neurosurgeon found not guilty in $500M kickback case Full story
2. Delta variant sparks renewed concern from spine surgeons Full story
3. Payers shifting strategy to keep physicians independent Full story
4. ASCs need the right tools to handle the influx of total joint patients. Join the discussion on introducing new surgical technology.
5. Adena Health's $70M orthopedic, spine center sets opening date Full story
6. 7 things to know about the CEO of Stryker Full story
7. New Hampshire hospital 1st in state to install spine robot Full story
8. ASC expansion, a new president & more: 5 updates from Twin Cities Orthopedics Full story
9. The right tech can accelerate patient care. Click here to learn how the best health systems are scaling genetic testing.
10. 3 things to know about the top-paid CEOs at ASCs, medical practice chains Full story
11. 4 spine, orthopedic studies receiving grants in 2021 Full story
12. Doing versus Being: UAB's Journey to the Future of Patient Centricity.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Your hospital's vendor access is probably disorganized. Here's how to standardize it + ensure HIPPA compliance.
2. No coding skills? No problem. Learn how leaders can harness no-code software to transform healthcare workflows in this 5-part guide.
3. Digitize population health with these 7 proven use cases.