1. 'The exact opposite of what needs to be done' — 4 surgeons respond to CMS' proposed 2021 fee schedule Full story
2. Spine, orthopedic centers planned at Ohio hospital to be acquired by McLaren Full story
3. Cigna loses motion to dismiss ASC suit over 'systematic,' 'indiscriminate' claim denials Full story
4. How user-centered design is giving rise to the clinician-friendly EHR. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. Dr. Andrew Dossett to chair Pro Football Hall of Fame's new medical advisory board Full story
6. SeaSpine introduces expandable cage Full story
7. Dr. Zarina Ali creates program to reduce opioid use post-spine surgery Full story
8. Justice department aims to shut down 300 websites fraudulently claiming to sell sterilization products Full story
9. 4 keys to optimizing the hospital-supplier relationship in the COVID-19 era. Click here to download the tip sheet.
10. How COVID-19 affected Stryker & more: 5 device company key notes Full story
11. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
12. Interoperability can help improve cash flow and increase revenue. Learn how to leverage the Conditions of Participation to your organization's advantage.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How ASCs can recapture lost revenue with better documentation practices — 2 surgeons weigh in. Click here to attend the live discussion.
2. An articulating and expandable posterior lumbar cage can significantly reduce pain and disability. To learn more from a long-term study, click here.
3. Innovative methods are required to maintain cash flow during a pandemic. Click here to learn about your options.