1. Founder of Texas spine, bariatric hospital to pay $82.9M over fraud scheme Full story
2. Dr. Greg Gullung: Commercial payers' approval process is biggest barrier to spine care Full story
3. What CMS' proposal to eliminate the inpatient only list means for ASCs Full story
4. Join us at Becker's first ever Orthopedics + ASC Virtual Forum - click here to register!
5. Neurosurgeon beaten in Republican runoff for Georgia's US House seat Full story
6. 'We want people to understand why we're upset' — 5 surgery, specialty group leaders on CMS' proposed 2021 fee schedule Full story
7. Hospital drafts $16M plan to add surgical robotics, match volume hikes Full story
8. How Medtronic, Stryker, Johnson & Johnson's shares performed this week Full story
9. 100 million Americans live with chronic pain. Discover how two physicians are bringing precision to pain control during this live discussion.
10. Dr. Lori Karol named chief of pediatric orthopedic surgery at Colorado hospital Full story
11. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
12. The evolution of pain management: An overview of reimbursement strategies for emerging therapies. Click here to attend the live discussion.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. On-Demand Webinar: How Atrium Health is modernizing the healthcare experience and adjusting to situational change
2. Webinar: Mitigating risks of processing reusable medical devices in ambulatory care settings
3. Whitepaper: The floodgates have opened for total joints. Surgeons anticipate accelerated outpatient migration in the wake of COVID-19