1. What spine surgeons are most focused on for the 2nd half of 2022 Full story
2. Maryland hospital, orthopedic surgeon share liability in $6.3M verdict, court rule Full story
3. 30 highest-paying medical jobs in the US: Forbes Full story
4. Surgery is still a gateway to long-term opioid use. Learn how a New York hospital protects patients with drug-free pain management during this virtual session.
5. AxioMed nears FDA approval for total disc implant; surgeon training to start in 2023 Full story
6. Physicians ask CMS for more time to comply with No Surprises Act Full story
7. Carrum Health, Novant partner for orthopedics Full story
8. Orthofix sees slight dip in Q2 revenue: 4 notes Full story
9. 1 in 4 adults suffer from chronic knee pain, but relying on opioids to treat it is unsustainable and dangerous. Here's two leaders' non-opioid solution.
10. MPowerHealth launches digital musculoskeletal platform Full story
11. OrthoIndy: 5 fast facts Full story
12. In order for ASCs to compete with hospitals, they need the right tech to attract patients and drive revenue. Click here for the necessary tools to keep patients happy while preventing payment delays.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A rise in ransomware is making it harder for healthcare organizations to secure cyber insurance. Get tips to secure affordable coverage here.
2. Hospitals need high-performing EHRs, but many can't afford to upgrade to a new system amid crushing margin pressure. Click here to learn how to keep your hospital EHR in peak condition without burdensome costs.
3. Healthcare organizations are wasting millions of dollars on workflow inefficiencies and data inaccuracies across provider networks. One powerful platform can help connect your payer ecosystem.