1. The No. 1 hospital for neurosurgery, neurology in each state: US News Full story
2. National Spine & Pain Center to pay $5.1M billing fraud settlement: 5 details Full story
3. Elon Musk's Neuralink raises $205M in funding Full story
4. Cybercriminals are a growing threat to physician practices. Find out how MPOWERHealth can help by visiting MPOWERHealth.com.
5. Texas spine group ready to pivot as COVID-19 cases surge Full story
6. 2021 Q2 results of 3 spine device companies: A breakdown of Zimmer Biomet, Stryker & Globus Medical Full story
7. '2020 and 2021 will likely be viewed as a turning point': What we heard this week Full story
8. Inpatient surgery, obesity among significant cost drivers in lumbar discectomies: study Full story
9. Say goodbye to wound complications — see how 2 practices are rethinking incision management for better outcomes here.
10. California spine surgeons expand practice to Florida Full story
11. Aurora Spine's cervical spine line approved by FDA Full story
12. The ABCs of ambulatory integration: Best practices from Adventist Health, Banner Health and CoxHealth.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. COVID-19 altered the retirement timetable. Read the 2021 Retirement Survey Report to learn how health systems can respond.
2. Standardizing remote vendor access ensures HIPAA compliance. Here's how Medical Center Hospital did it.
3. No coding skills? No problem. Learn how leaders can harness no-code software to transform healthcare workflows in this 5-part guide.