1. NuVasive spine robot faces further delays Full story
2. Neurosurgeons ask Congress to intervene in CMS' 'ill-informed and dangerous' Medicare payment cuts Full story
3. 266 orthopedic procedures CMS may remove from the inpatient-only list in 2021 Full story
4. How ASCs can recapture lost revenue with better documentation practices — 2 surgeons weigh in. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. Dr. John Burleson: Key insights from Texas Back Institute fellowship + plans for the future Full story
6. UAMS sees 1st female neurosurgeon graduate from residency program Full story
7. Ascension, HOPCo ink deal for clinically integrated orthopedic network in Florida Full story
8. Dr. James Lin leads Mount Sinai study on adult idiopathic scoliosis Full story
9. What stands in the way of post-acute interoperability? Join experts in a discussion on driving clinical performance.
10. Alabama orthopedic group executive wins at 2020 CFO Awards Full story
11. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
12. How to overcome 5 common challenges to workforce management — Lessons from hospital success stories. Click here to read the white paper.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 100 million Americans live with chronic pain. Discover how two physicians are bringing precision to pain control during this live discussion.
2. The evolution of pain management: An overview of reimbursement strategies for emerging therapies. Click here to attend the live discussion.
3. 6 ortho surgeons discuss accelerated outpatient migration in the wake of COVID-19. Click here to read the full story.