1. 8 spine, neurosurgeons moves in July Full story
2. AAOS urges CMS to reconsider Medicare cuts to orthopedic care Full story
3. Hospitals with the highest US News rating for orthopedics in each state Full story
4. Processing reusable medical devices in ambulatory care settings comes with some risk. Click here to learn the best steps to mitigate those risks.
5. Police investigating single-vehicle crash that killed Alabama medical student; neurosurgeon survives Full story
6. Wishbone Medical acquires 2 spine device companies Full story
7. Oak Orthopedics plans $15.5M surgical center Full story
8. Zimmer Biomet, Stryker report Q2 figures & more: 4 device company notes Full story
9. Is implementing virtual observation capabilities the right move for your facility? How do you find the right solution? Click here to learn more.
10. Life Spine gains clearance for anterior lumbar spacer Full story
11. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
12. Challenged by the resumption of surgery during a COVID-19 surge? Click here to learn how hospital execs from across the country have achieved success.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A resilient revenue cycle depends on careful management. Click here to learn how to address those challenges.
2. Embrace disruption: How hospitals can transform a crisis into lasting change. Click here to for 3 predictions on the future of healthcare.
3. ED case studies: How Cleveland Clinic, Indian River Hospital and Dignity Health reduced costs and wait times with telepsychiatry. Click here to view the discussion.