1. 9 changes surgeons say will spur adoption of spine bundled payments Full story
2. Orthopedic surgeon gets 5 years' probation for buying back oxycodone from patient Full story
3. New PE-backed spine device company seeks CEO Full story
4. In order for ASCs to compete with hospitals, they need the right tech to attract patients and drive revenue. Click here for the necessary tools to keep patients happy while preventing payment delays.
5. New Stryker 3D printing facility in Ireland could create 600 jobs Full story
6. Surgalign reaches $2M settlement with SEC over misreported revenue Full story
7. NuVasive's Q2 revenue rises 5.3%: 4 notes Full story
8. Florida Orthopaedic Institute: 6 fast facts Full story
9. Hospitals must unlock more open time to maximize OR efficiency. Cone Health leaders share how they did it here.
10. Zimmer Biomet, Smith+Nephew's Q2 results and more: 6 device company notes Full story
11. Top 6 hot spots for private equity-owned physician practices Full story
12. Administrative tasks can take up more than 44% of a clinician's day. Learn how to use ambient intelligence to redirect time back to patients.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
2. It's impossible to drive revenue with disengaged patients. Click here for the tools needed to reduce patient enrollment time by more than 20%.
3. ERP built by accountants, for accountants: Read how James River Home Healthcare's first CFO improved reporting speed and consistency by implementing a new ERP.