Becker's Spine and Orthopedic Podcast - Check out our interview with Dr. Scott Sigman here. Listen to all episodes here.
1. 'Half of what we do today will be history': How spine surgery will look in 10 years Full story
2. 3 insurers disputing patients in alleged wrongful denials for spine surgery claims Full story
3. Patient of Minnesota spine surgeon had 10 levels fused before becoming US Olympian Full story
4. Out-of-Network & Surprise Billing: 6 Ways to Prepare.
5. Twin Cities Orthopedics ASC, clinic approved by city planning council Full story
6. Alphatec posts $38.2M loss, acquires EOS imaging in Q2 — 4 notes Full story
7. 9 centers adding spine, orthopedic robots in July Full story
8. Physician touts 3D-printed titanium implant to treat chronic pain Full story
9. Want to control costs and improve patient experiences? Your hospital is probably due for a customer operations revamp.
10. How device companies fared in Q2, a new M6-C study & more: 4 device company notes Full story
11. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Ryan Schnetzer of OrthoGeorgia Full story
12. How can healthcare empower the next generation of women leaders? Join panelists from NYU Langone, Ascension and more during this discussion.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Turn data into action — and cost savings. Learn 5 ways to standardize care across your post-acute network here.
2. The 'new normal' is here. See one major way health systems are adapting to a post-pandemic market in this short e-book.
3. Chances are you're overlooking dozens of small changes that can deliver big results in your revenue cycle. Change that here.