1. What nurses, support staff crave from spine practices today Full story
2. Dr. Adam Kanter joins Hoag as neurosurgery chief Full story
3. CMS ups inpatient rates 4.3% for 2023; what should ASCs expect? Full story
4. In order for ASCs to compete with hospitals, they need the right tech to attract patients and drive revenue. Click here for the necessary tools to keep patients happy while preventing payment delays.
5. 3 New Jersey orthopedic groups merge Full story
6. $85M settlement reached in spinal cord stimulation lawsuits Full story
7. Orthofix Medical partners with biologics company Full story
8. Florida hospital patients say they were injured during surgeries. Now a physician faces 350 lawsuits. Full story
9. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
10. Miniature surgical robot to be tested in space Full story
11. Conmed to acquire orthopedic devicemaker for up to $250M Full story
12. Burnout can cost a hospital $500,000 to $1+ million per physician. Discover what Ochsner Health is doing to support physicians here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
2. Is it time to ditch your call center? Intelligent automation allows consumers to schedule appointments without making a call. Hear how one Texas clinic got it done.
3. Supply chain disruptions will arise. Learn how leading health systems are increasing productivity and resiliency with technology + strategy.