1. Rothman Orthopaedics inks 10-year partnership with CarePoint Health Full story
2. New York neurosurgeon indicted for unnecessary, invasive tests in kickback scheme Full story
3. USPI to run up to 600 ASCs by end of 2025: 8 notes Full story
4. It takes more than a cure to satisfy a patient. They're looking for a hassle-free experience. Here's how to deliver it.
5. Where 5 physician owners see big growth in the next 2 years Full story
6. Zimmer Biomet's orthopedic, total revenue increases in Q2: 5 notes Full story
7. 'Practicing medicine is an art, not a cookbook': What we heard from surgeons in July Full story
8. Orthopedic surgeon, former DePuy exec joins medtech board Full story
9. Oncologists need a better way to see their patients' complex medical histories & treatments. The right digital tools bring fragmented files into focus. Learn about them here.
10. SeaSpine launches new lumbar interbody device Full story
11. Dr. Peter Maiers named Indianapolis Colts head team physician Full story
12. Telehealth is propelling healthcare forward — don't get left behind. Learn how telehealth is impacting care delivery.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospital care models must be adaptable to drive revenue amid the rise of value-based care. Click here for a solution that not only can save your hospital money, but reduce patient mortality by 20%
2. It's impossible to drive revenue with disengaged patients. Click here for the tools needed to reduce patient enrollment time by more than 20%.
3. ERP built by accountants, for accountants: Read how James River Home Healthcare's first CFO improved reporting speed and consistency by implementing a new ERP.