1. Novant Health hospital delays spine, other surgeries, cites spike in ER demand Full story
2. Texas spine surgeon sued by State Farm over 'unnecessary' procedures Full story
3. Payers are pushing physicians to ASCs Full story
4. In order for ASCs to compete with hospitals, they need the right tech to attract patients and drive revenue. Click here for the necessary tools to keep patients happy while preventing payment delays.
5. Spine practice merges with IPM Medical Group Full story
6. Wife of late neurosurgeon donates $100K to University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Full story
7. 8 recent outpatient spine developments Full story
8. 4 fast facts on The Steadman Clinic Full story
9. Protect your margins in times of financial uncertainty. Get tips on simplifying insurance discovery here.
10. 8 ways to retain top employees amid the 'Great Resignation' Full story
11. Orthopedic devicemaker adds former Zimmer Biomet leader Full story
12. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. C-suite leaders need fresh alternatives to survive today's changing healthcare landscape. Get insights from Optum's report to learn how to handle the industry's top priorities and challenges.
2. 45% of patients plan to change their coverage level each year, leaving providers in danger of high denials and declining payments. Here's an easy-to-use solution.
3. Can AI close the gap between what’s expected and what’s achievable in rev cycle management? Health system execs say yes. Find out why.