1. Top orthopedic hospital in every state: US News Full story
2. Neurosurgeon reprimanded for not disclosing denial of his medical license renewal Full story
3. Tenet pays Baylor $406M to own 100% of USPI Full story
4. How can Exparel advance your pain management strategy in spine surgery? Find out by viewing case reports and technique videos from world-renowned spine surgeons and anesthesiologists. Explore more.
5. Spine robot expands to Australia Full story
6. Former Stryker, Zimmer Biomet leader joins Think Surgical Full story
7. The booming healthcare trend drawing investors to ASCs Full story
8. Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush named best orthopedic program in Illinois Full story
9. In order for ASCs to compete with hospitals, they need the right tech to attract patients and drive revenue. Click here for the necessary tools to keep patients happy while preventing payment delays.
10. 6 fast facts on Texas Back Institute Full story
11. SynerFuse progresses with spinal fusion, neuromodulation implantation study Full story
12. Protect your margins in times of financial uncertainty. Get tips on simplifying insurance discovery here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center slashed patient wait times by 30 percent. Find out how here.
2. The cost of in-office procedures is rising. See how leading ENT practices are reining them in, while still expanding care here.
3. This California hospital reduced pressure injuries by 68% in less than two years. Find out how here.