1. The most common questions patients ask these 2 spine surgeons Full story
2. Medtronic, Aziyo Biologics sued by wife of patient who died after receiving TB-infected allograft Full story
3. 7 physicians share their worst investments, decisions Full story
4. 180+ ASCs with spine surgery | 2021 Full story
5. The Core Institute CEO weighs in on CMS' proposed changes for 2022 Full story
6. USPI's spine business up 21% in Q2; total joints jumps 120%: 4 notes Full story
7. Surgeon opens spine, brain center in former emergency care clinic Full story
8. The questions Dr. Usman Zahir asks when thinking about surgical technology Full story
9. Sutter Health is doubling down on minimally invasive surgeries. Learn why here.
10. PE-backed Orthopedic Care Partners acquires 33-physician Arizona practice Full story
11. Dr. Robert Kay named to 2 leadership roles at California children's hospital Full story
12. ASCs are increasing collections with this tech. Click here to learn more.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Tangled in complex supply partnerships? Learn what's working better for providers here.
2. Investment costs shouldn't deter your hospital from integrating robotics. Click here to learn how Cedars Sinai + Methodist Healthcare beat the perception with a viable robotics program.
3. Turn data into action — and cost savings. Learn 5 ways to standardize care across your post-acute network here.