1. The 298 orthopedic procedures, codes that CMS may return to the inpatient-only list Full story
2. MIS spine tech: Which are fads, and what is here to stay? 7 surgeons weigh in Full story
3. CMS aims to boost ASC pay 2.3%, reinstate inpatient-only list in 2022 Full story
4. How can healthcare empower the next generation of women leaders? Join panelists from NYU Langone, Ascension and more during this discussion.
5. Balance billing and surprise billing in the US: A spine surgeon's look to the past and the future Full story
6. US Orthopaedics inks 3rd partnership in a month Full story
7. $35M hospital project with orthopedic institute breaks ground in Texas Full story
8. The 3 healthcare trends Dr. Thomas Obermeyer is watching most closely Full story
9. Your budget needs to go, but your boss disagrees. Learn how to win them over with a shift to rolling forecasts.
10. Dr. Thomas Mazahery debuts AI-powered spine robot Full story
11. NuVasive lifts hold on spine rods, 5 highest paid tech CEOs and more: 5 device company updates Full story
12. Sutter Health is doubling down on minimally invasive surgeries. Learn why here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. There are 4 transformations hospitals must undergo to fit into healthcare’s new ecosystem. Click here to learn them.
2. Ochsner Health's centralized monitoring system reduced costs by 90%. Click here to learn the strategy.
3. What tech solutions are helping hospitals + health systems stay on top of mission critical goals? Becker's surveyed dozens of execs to find out. Click here to read the brief summary.