1. 4th active NHL player has spinal disc replacement Full story
2. Orthopedic surgeon entitled to salary after Franciscan Health dispute Full story
3. 10 procedures CMS proposes moving off the inpatient-only list in 2023 Full story
4. In order for ASCs to compete with hospitals, they need the right tech to attract patients and drive revenue. Click here for the necessary tools to keep patients happy while preventing payment delays.
5. Surgeons leading the top US orthopedic residency programs Full story
6. Spinal anesthesia could be causing post-operative pain among patients Full story
7. 'System collapse' looming with unchecked physician pay cuts, surgeon says Full story
8. Spinal fusion alternative device reaches FDA milestone Full story
9. One Nevada ASC drove revenue to $2,500 per case after onboarding a robotic surgical system — here's how.
10. Chronic opioid use risk increased in spinal deformity patients with 4 or more years of pain Full story
11. Novant Health opens spine clinic Full story
12. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is your organization meeting evolving marketing and user engagement needs? Learn how a CDP helps health marketers individualize their outreach strategies.
2. Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center slashed patient wait times by 30 percent. Find out how here.
3. COVID-19 uncovered a plethora of weaknesses in cancer care delivery. This 2-page report shares how oncology leaders are planning for change.