1. 'An opportunity and a threat': 4 surgeons on how to evaluate new technology Full story
2. Why Centers of Excellence are becoming more prominent in spine Full story
3. 12 physicians leave HCA-acquired New Hampshire hospital Full story
4. ASCs are increasing collections with this tech. Click here to learn more.
5. Orthopedic surgeon missing in Florida condo collapse confirmed dead Full story
6. 3 numbers demonstrating the growth of surgical robots Full story
7. Pain physician's alleged billing fraud not covered under anti-SLAPP statute, court rules Full story
8. 3-surgeon orthopedic practice to join Illinois hospital Full story
9. 9 out of 10 patients prefer interacting via text messages. Join the virtual discussion on choosing the best platform.
10. Endoscopic spine surgery market to grow 8% by 2031: 4 details Full story
11. 5 Bioventus updates in 2021 Full story
12. Don't count on counting alone — Learn how hospitals are tapping new tech and best practices to prevent retained surgical sponges in the OR.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Turn data into action — and cost savings. Learn 5 ways to standardize care across your post-acute network here.
2. Providence figured out how to compete with Big Tech the right way. Click here to learn the engagement strategy it used.
3. Investment costs shouldn't deter your hospital from integrating robotics. Click here to learn how Cedars Sinai + Methodist Healthcare beat the perception with a viable robotics program.